Lexus RX Sport: the premium SUV presents a new sport version featuring slight cosmetic enhancements
Lexus RX Sport is the sport version of a premium SUV including changes to the grille, 20 inch alloy rims, power mirrors and rear speakers.
Lexus unveiled its fourth generation RX in 2015 and now it’s time to present the new sport version.
The new Lexus RX Sport features several cosmetic enhancements, but counts on the same engine used with the standard version.
Lexus RX Sport: essential data:
- RX Sport stands out due to its external elements with a black finish. These include the grille with horizontal bars, flanked by fog lamps;
- 20 inch alloy wheel rims with 5 spokes painted in black, while on the sides black colored around the mirrors with power doors;
- on the back, the speaker benefited from a new enhancement thus adding contrast to the rest of the car body;
- technically speaking, the new Lexus TX Sport uses the same engines as in RX versions, including the hybrid RX450h version;
- among the other features taken from the RX version, are included LED optic lights with Automatic High Beam and Pioneer audio sound system with 9 or 12 speakers.
The New Lexus RX Sport will be available for sale on the European markets starting with February 2018, thereby joining the other Lexus sport models, such as CT, IS or NX. Recently, the Japanese have confirmed to unveil at the 2017 Los Angeles Auto Show at the end of this November the 7-seater RX version, named RXL.